How to Transfer PDF Epub files from iPad to Mac?
We know syncing the eBooks on Mac to iPad is easy just by using iTunes. But now the problem is transferring back iPad PDF or EPUB file to Mac. Let’s discuss this.
iPad PDF Transfer Mac is the right solution to help you transfer your loved eBooks in PDF and EPUB format to iPad directly on Mac, skipping iTunes. It is so powerful that you can transfer PDF and EPUB files between iPad and Mac, and copy PDF and EPUB files in iTunes for later usage.
Ignoring the name – iPad PDF Transfer for Mac, however, it hignly supports all iPod, iPad and iPhone versions like iPod touch2, iPod touch3, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad, iPad2. And not only transferring and copying PDF EPUB function is provided, but also editing the information of your eBook files, like name and author.
iPad PDF Transfer Mac
iPad PDF Transfer for Mac provides the most valuable solution to help you transfer your loved eBooks in most common formats PDF and EPUB to iPad directly without iTunes. What’s more, you can transfer PDF and EPUB files from iPad back to your Mac, or backup PDF and EPUB files in iTunes for later usage.
- Transfer PDF, EPUB and other files from Mac to iPad/iPhone/iPod without iTunes
- Import PDF and EPUB eBooks and other files from iOS device to Mac
- Backup PDF and EPUB files in iPad/iPod touch/iPhone in iTunes
- Transfer media files, playlists, albums and contacts between iOS devices
- Manage your music, photos, messages, contacts, etc.
- Compatible with iOS 8, iTunes 12, all iOS devices
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.5 or above (Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite)
Guide: How to transfer PDF EPUB eBook from iPad to your Mac?
Step 1. Download and Luanch PDF EPUB to iPad Transfer on Mac
First, download this iPad PDF Transfer, install and run it on your Mac. For Windows users, go to PDF iPad Transfer for Windows trial version.
Then connect your iPad/iPod/iPhone to your Mac such as iMac or MacBook, the software will recognize the device automatically and displays the device information in the interface.
Step 2. Transfer PDF and EPUB files from iPad to Mac
The Mac iPad PDF Transfer program enables you transfer PDF and EPUB files from iPad to Mac in surprisingly fast speed and good quality without iTunes.
- Once connect iPad to your Mac, the eBook list will display in the left directory tree. Choose the source eBook list you would like to backup to local. All the PDF and EPUB files will be shown in the right file list immediately.
- Check the PDF and EPUB files in in the right file list, click "Export to Mac" button from the drop-down menu of Export to.
- Select the destination folder where the file will be exported and start copying ebooks to your Mac computer.
Tip1 : Copy PDF EPUB files from Mac to iPad/iPhone/iPod without iTunes
iPad PDF Transfer for Mac provides the most simple solution to transfer your eBooks in most common formats PDF and EPUB to iPad/iPhone/iPod directly on Mac, skipping iTunes.
- In the left directory tree, select the target device file list that you want to import files into.
- Click "Add File(s) to Device" drop-down button, choose "Add File(s) to List…" option, select the files you want to add in the dialog box that appears, and load them to your device.
Tip 2: Manage PDF and EPUB files on Mac
With this PDF iPad Transfer for Mac, you can edit the information of PDF and EPUB files, search files in filter and keep previous bookmarks
- Edit Information of PDF and EPUB files
You can customize PDF and EPUB files by editing information, like name, author, published date and etc. And add rate or comment on files.
- Search Files easily
Search wanted files in filter by entering file name, size, author and type with ease.