Convert PDF to EPUB eBooks on Mac OS X, for reading on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- Convert eBooks from PDF to EPUB format on Mac OS X.
- Convert password protected PDF files to EPUB eBook format.
- Mac PDF to EPUB Converter enables you to customize text color and background color.
- Batch convert up to 50 PDF files at a time, or convert selected partical PDF files.
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, or 10.9 (Mavericks)
For Windows users, go to PDF to ePub Converter
Convert PDF Document into EPUB eBooks on Mac
Wondershare PDF to EPUB for Mac is a professional PDF tool that helps users to convert PDF to EPUB eBooks in Mac OS X Lion and Mountain Lion. After the conversion, you surely can publish your own EPUB eBook on your personal websites for sharing or read them on these eReaders:Apple iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch, Sony Reader, Android devices, Barnes & Noble nook, etc.
Convert PDF to EPUB on Mac OS X
Convert PDF to EPUB eBooks and keeping the original text, images, and layouts in the output EPUB eBooks.
Provides 2 options for Mac users to customize the output eBook:
- Text and images to EPUB: Customize output EPUB files by setting text colors, background color.
- Each page as an image to EPUB: Export each page as an image to the output EPUB eBook.
Convert Password Protected PDF to EPUB
For PDF files that is encrypted by an Owner Password (a password that protects the PDF file from copying and editing), PDF to EPUB for Mac can convert the PDF eBook to EPUB format directly.
For PDF eBook that is protected by an Open Password (a password that protects the PDF file from opening), users should first enter the right password, then use PDF to EPUB for Mac to convert it to EPUB format.
Multiple Support and High Compatibility
- Support almost all popular eBook readers such as iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Sony Reader, Android deveces, Hanlin eReader, BeBook, PocketBook Reader and so on.
- Support Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7; compatible with Mac OS X 10.5-10.9; don’t require Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
- Multiple languages supported: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Italian
Guide: How to convert PDF to EPUB on Mac?
First, you should download this PDF to ePub Converter for Mac and launch it. Then follow the introduction below to start your conversion.
Step 1. Import PDF files
Click File-> Add PDF Files button in the panel or you can also drag PDF files into the program.
Step 2. Select Pages to convert (Optional)
This PDF to EPUB Mac converter allows batch conversion mode, you can upload as many as 50 PDF files to convert at a time. Of you can click button to select several PDF pages or page ranges for converting to EPUB format.
Set the output folder for your converted EPUB eBooks by choosing PDF to EPUB-> Preferences… in the menu bar
Set the parameters for your EPUB files by clicking on the tab Conversion.
Step 3. Convert PDF to Epub for Mac
Now you can begin to convert your PDF to EPUB. Just click Convert button. Wait a second times you can get the converted EPUB eBooks.