- combine multiple PDF files into one;
- Customize Properties and Security for the output PDF file;
- Support combining encrypted PDF files;
- Adobe Reader/Acrobat is not required;
Supported OS: Win8/Win7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X 10.6 or above
Combine Multiple PDF Files into One
Wondershare PDFElement is a professional PDF Merger program that can help you to combine multiple PDF files into just one. With the PDF Merger, users can organize, archive and batch printing better. This software enables you to select any part of pages and merge to create another PDF file.
PDF Merger doesn’t need Adobe Reader or Acrobat to be installed in advance. It’s absolutely an standalone program. PDF Merger allows you to customize the properties and security for the merged PDF file.
Easy to combine multiple PDF files into one
Just with 3 steps you can finish merging your PDF files: Import PDF files > Choose merging method and customize output settings > Merge PDF files
Support merging password-protected PDF
- For the owner password-protected PDF files(PDF files that are protected from copying, printing, and editing): PDF Merger can remove the password and merge PDF files directly.
- For the user password-protected PDF files (PDF files that are protected from opening): you need to type in the password, and then PDF Merger can remove the user password and merge the files.
Customize Properties and Security
With PDF Merger, you can customize the Properties and Security for the output PDF file. You can easily set PDF properties like title subject, keywords and author for the re-built PDF file.
- Customize Title, Subject, Author, and Keywords.
- Set Open Password/User Password for the output file.
- Customize file name and destination folder output files.
Combine several different types of files into a single PDF
PDF Merger also has the ability to enable you combine different types of files into a single PDF document, like images, Word document, web pages, text files, etc. just every file which can be opened on your computer.
How to combine multiple PDF files into a single one?
In this article, we’ll give you the detail steps on how to add watermark to PDF with a PDF Editor.
Step 1. Load PDF files to PDF Merger
After running this PDF Merging software software on your computer, click Home > Combine button to continue. Then click Add Files to import PDF files you want to merge into a single one.
Step 2. Drag and drop the PDF files to arrange the order of the files
Step 2. Combine PDF files into a single one
Click Combine button to start merging multiple PDF files into a single one. What’s more, you can import several different types of files into a single PDF document, like images, Word, webpages, text files, etc.