DWG to PDF Converter let you batch convert DWG files(DWG, DXF, DWF) to PDF format without Auto CAD.
- Create a PDF file from a DWG file or serval DWG files;
- Both model space and paper space supported;
- Batch mode supported;
- Multiple choice of output paper size;
- No AutoCAD required
What is DWG?
DWG is AutoCAD graphic file. DWG file can be only opened by Auto CAD software. As a result, when you want to view the DWG file with other software, like PDF reader, you will need a DWG to PDF Converter to help you.
DWG to PDF Converter It is an easy-to-use end-user wizard for creating or manipulating Adobe Acrobat PDF format files. The application can batch convert DWG, DXF, DWF files to PDF without AutoCAD. The version of AutoCAD 2016~R14 is supported.
Using DWG to PDF Converter, you can merge multiple dwg/ dxf/ dwf files into one PDF file, and you can also convert batch-files to PDF without any CAD software. While creating PDF documents, the DWG to PDF Converter allows you set the document title, subject, author and keywords. Its user-friendly interface help you create PDF files by simply click the button next, and it offers convenient features to optimize and manipulate PDF files in ways that most other packages do not.
DWG to PDF Feature:
- Create PDF file from all versions of dwg/dxf files(R2.5 ~ R2008).
- Batch convert DWG/DXF/DWF files to PDF file without any cad software.
- Set passwords to protect the output PDF, and permissions to restrict printing, copying and further modifications for the converted PDF file.
- Support multiple choice of output paper size.
- Combine one DWG/DXF/DWF file to one PDF file.
- Combine multiple DWG/DXF/DWF files to one PDF file.
- Does not need Adobe Acrobat software within PDF conversion.
- You can set the PDF document title, subject, author and keywords while creating PDF file.
- Convert all layouts, all paperspace, model space, or last active layout to PDF file.
- Easy-to-use application and allows you to preserve original document layout.
- Supports Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/vista Operating System.
- Auto detect and process portrait and landscape pages.
- Adobe Acrobat 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0 compatibility.
- OS:Compatible with XP, Vista, Win7, Win8
- RAM: 1024MB or greater, executable program takes 27Mb, loaded with a drawing file will take more RAM depends on the size of drawing file.
- HD: 40MB free hard drive spaces to install