PDF Converter Pro can do more than PDF Converter, it can convert normal & scanned PDF to text-based Word / Excel/ PPT/ EPUB/ HTML/ Text formats.
Wondershare PDF Converter Pro is a 6-in-1 PDF converter software, which has all features of PDF Converter, and can convert scanned PDF to text-based Word / Excel/ PPT/ EPUB/ HTML/ Text formats; Convert normal PDF to Word / Excel/ PPT/ EPUB/ HTML/ Text formats;
PDF Converter Pro features:
- PDF Converter Pro can convert PDF files to Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, EPUB eBooks, Text files and HTML pages, with original text, images, graphics, tables, hyperlinks, layout and formatting;
- PDF Converter Pro support Microsoft Office 2010/2007/2003
- With PDF Converte Pro, you can convert encrypted PDF files which are protected from printing, editing, and copying;
- For the password-protected PDF files from opening, you need to type the password in the pop-up dialog box, and then the PDF Converter can do the conversion work for you.
- Batch conversion mode is supported, you can convert up to 200 PDF files at one time to save your time;
- Partial conversion mode: Help you flexibly convert selected pages or page ranges in the PDF files to Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, EPUB eBooks, HTML pages or Text files.
- Supports OCR: Fast and accurate OCR recognition and transform;
- Save image-based scanned PDF to text-based Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML, and Text documents
- Support 17 recognition languages: English, Turkish, Greek, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Romanian, and Catalan.
What OCR can do for you?
- Recognize text from scanned, image-based PDF files
- Enable you to search text within the scanned PDF files
- Let you copy text and images from scanned PDF files
- You can edit the text and images within the scanned PDF files if with a normal PDF Editor
What is OCR?
Optical Character Recognition, usually abbreviated to OCR, is the mechanical or electronic translation of scanned images of handwritten, typewritten or printed text into machine-encoded text. It is widely used to convert books and documents into electronic files, to computerize a record-keeping system in an office, or to publish the text on a website. OCR makes it possible to edit the text, search for a word or phrase, store it more compactly, display or print a copy free of scanning artifacts, and apply techniques such as machine translation, text-to-speech and text mining to it.